Skip to content
This is to inform you that we are about to submit your application to our partner bank HDFC. Per our processing banks’ policy, we would request you to add the following clause to your Terms & Conditions:
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Please also visit : https://www.zaakpay.com/notification and upload a screenshot of the Terms and Conditions page showing that the clause has been added.
Website terms and conditions
Use of this site is provided by Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust, subject to the following Terms and Conditions
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited with out prior authorization from Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not NGO). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Chandigarh, Punjab
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust will endeavour to put up only such information on the site, as it has verified from the NGOs, or otherwise as being true to the best of their knowledge and belief. However, Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust does not accept any liability due to inaccuracy of information or data provided on this site. Any liabilities arising out of any act or omission by a visitor to this site, by relying on or using the information provided on this site shall be solely to the account of such visitor.
- Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust will strive to ensure that the NGOs send tax exemption certificates and feedback reports to the donors within reasonable time limits (limits can be assigned). Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust will exert reasonable influence at its command, including withdrawal of non-compliant NGOs from the site, if, in its opinion, the situation merits such action. However, Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust is indemnified by donors on this site, from any liabilities arising out of any kind of non-compliance by the NGOs.
Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust disclaims any liability, legal or otherwise, that may arise due to the act, omission or otherwise of any visitor to this site, or caused by the same. Visitors to the site acknowledge that Sarbat Da Bhala Charitable Trust is purely a “facilitator” for transactions between the NGOs and visitors, and as such, stands indemnified from any liabilities that may arise due to the same. Visitors also acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of this disclaimer on their part.